What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to shoot photos with your camera that are better than those shot with auto mode
- The opportunity to join Jared on four professional level photo shoots
- Learn how to blow-out the background to give your images pop
- Finally get out of auto and unlock the power of your DSLR
- Discover how easy it is to freeze motion in your photos
- Three hours of never before seen VIDEO content
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fro Knows Photo scores 77.10/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://froknowsphoto.com/fro-video-guide/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: froknowsphoto.com you’ll also be taken through to froknowsphoto.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)